Atlanta Bread Among Top 5 Healthiest Fast Food Options | Restaurants
SMYRNA, GA -- In the recently released 2010 Zagat Fast Food Survey, which included 136 national restaurant chains, Atlanta Bread received top five distinctions in two key categories.
The survey's more than 6,500 participants voted Atlanta Bread among the top five large chains (places with less than 5,000 locations) in the Healthy Options and Facilities categories. This is the second straight year that Atlanta Bread placed among the top five chains in these two categories.
"We are extremely honored that our guests have recognized Atlanta Bread in these two vital areas," said Jerry Couvaras, Atlanta Bread's CEO and President. "Over the past several years, we have continued to evolve our menu, as well as our design and decor. The results of the exclusive Zagat Survey tell us that our customers are pleased with this enhanced appearance, and we look forward to continuing to provide our guests with globally inspired, locally sourced menu items in a comfortable, eclectic environment."
The Zagat rankings follow other recent consumer-centric distinctions Atlanta Bread has received, including being named by Parents magazine as one of the "Top Ten Fast Casual Restaurants for Families," one of the country's "Top Ten Healthiest Fast Food Restaurants" by Health magazine, and of the "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" by Fast Casual magazine.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running