Midtown Castle Sells for $951,000 at Auction | News
ATLANTA -- Midtown's historic Castle building has been sold at auction.
New York investor Bryan Latham will pay $951,000 for the property across from the Woodruff Arts Center on 15th street, off Peachtree Street.
The price included a 10 percent buyer's premium. Latham is expected to close on the purchase Sept. 15.
Bull Realty partner Daniel Latshaw auctioned the 11,000-square-foot Castle building with Tranzon LLC on behalf of the building's lenders -- BB&T Corp. and Fairview Commercial, who foreclosed on the property earlier this summer.
The seller's reserve price was $690,000.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running