Turkey’s Commerce Minister to Speak at World Trade Center | Business
Nihat Ergun, the Turkish minister of industry and commerce, is to speak at a breakfast meeting of the Turkish American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast on Thursday, Oct. 21, at the World Trade Center Atlanta.
Mr. Ergun, who is originally from Izmit, Turkey, will speak about Georgia being one of six U.S. states that Turkey has targeted with which to develop commercial and cultural relationships.
The breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. and costs $15 per person including continental breakfast and parking. Sponsors include the Istanbul Center, Metro Atlanta Chamber and Georgia Chamber.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running