DOWNTOWN: APS seeks teachers in 'online job fair' | Business
ATLANTA - Teachers looking for work may have an opportunity waiting for them with the Atlanta Public School System. The system announced an "online job fair" Monday. Applications are due by Friday, September 30, 2011.
"The candidate must be able to create and maintain a climate that promotes respect, tolerance and peaceful problem solving for all students," a blog post from the school system said.
The school system is seeking teachers for the following areas:
Early Childhood Education
Middle School Language Arts
Middle School Mathematics
Middle School Reading
Middle School Science
Middle School Social Science
"The district is seeking to hire teachers who are innovative, enthusiastic, and looking for the opportunity to prepare students for a successful future," the post continued.
Read the blog post from the Atlanta Public Schools for more information about the online job fair.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hunger Walk marks 30th anniversary Sunday
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds