Meet MARTA Day at Five Points Station | Community Spirit
ATLANTA – On Wednesday, MARTA riders can share ideas with the General Manager and CEO, Beverly A. Scott, of the Atlanta transit and rail company as a part of the company’s “Meet MARTA Day” effort. The event will be held at the Five Points Station from 4 to 7 p.m.
Tell company executives what, you think, would make MARTA “smarta” and partake in light refreshments, games, giveaways and tons of information. This event is the first in a series of Meet MARTA Days; the next two events will be held at North Springs station and at College Park and Kensington stations.
MARTA customers will also be able to learn about the proposed 2012 transportation sales tax and will have the opportunity to sound-off about Atlanta Regional transportation projects on the docket.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hunger Walk marks 30th anniversary Sunday
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds