‘First of Fall’ Theme of Food Bank’s Cooking Class | Events
Support Hunger Action Month in September by participating in the Atlanta Community Food Bank’s Simple Abundance Cooking Class on Monday, Sept. 26 from 7 - 9 p.m. Join Chef Chris Hall of Local Three at The Cook’s Warehouse as he showcases the abundance of the fall harvest. The class will feature ingredients coming into season with these dishes: Salad of Roasted Cauliflower and Butternut Squash with hazelnuts and sherry vinaigrette; Roasted Pumpkin Risotto with pumpkin seed pesto; Pan Seared Mountain Trout with apples, Brussels sprouts, fennel and brown butter, as well as a brief chat about cheese. Each class is $55 (with all proceeds donated to the Atlanta Community Food Bank) and includes a demonstration and wine tastings sponsored by Sherlock’s Wine Merchant, and a chance to win tasty treats from Bella Cucina Artful Foods and Cabot Cheese.
Sign up before space runs out. Visit www.ACFB.org or call 404-892-FEED, ext. 1444.
This class will be located at The Cook’s Warehouse – Brookhaven at 4062 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30319.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running