‘Tarts’ on Tap at Food Bank's Dessert Cooking Class | Events
Learn how to create delectable, sweet treats from pastry chefs Nicholas Bown-Crawford & Derek Van Cleve of Concentrics Restaurants in the Atlanta Community Food Bank’s Simple Abundance Cooking Class, American Classics, as Tarts on Monday, Aug. 8. Class participants will learn Sucre Basics – the classically French base to any tart. The duo will demonstrate how to prepare a Spiced Apple & Brown Sugar Streusel Tart, Lemon Tart with candied lemon and Rich Chocolate Tart. The class is $55 (with all proceeds donated to the Atlanta Community Food Bank) and includes wine tastings sponsored by National Distributors and a chance to win tasty door prizes provided by Bella Cucina Artful Foods and Cabot Cheese.
The class will be held from 7-9 p.m. at The Cook’s Warehouse in Midtown/Ansley Mall at 1544 Piedmont Road, Suite 403-R, Atlanta, GA 30324.
For more information or to register, visit http://www.ACFB.org or call 404-892-FEED, ext. 1444.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running