Fulton County Health Services Sponsors Back-to-School Immunization Rush Weeks | Health
Fulton County Health Services will sponsor Back to School Immunization Rush Weeks to provide required back-to-school immunizations and eye, ear and dental (EED’s) screenings at three (3) regional health centers to help parents prepare their children to enter school. Forms of accepted payment include Cash, Medicaid, Cigna, United Health Care, VISA and Master Card.
During two weeks, the three designated health centers will focus on giving vaccinations, eye-ear-dental screenings and the required certifications for children to attend school. All health centers will be open for service, but during those two weeks, parents are encouraged to use the three centers identified as vaccinations zones.
Immunizations and EED’s will be provided from 9:00am – 3:00pm during the following weeks at the following county facilities:
WEEK 1: Monday, July 30 - Friday, August 3, 2012
WEEK 2: Monday, August 6 through - August 11, 2012
- Adamsville Regional Health Center, 3700 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., Atlanta (404) 613-4215
- College Park Regional Health Center, 1920 John W. Wesley Ave., Atlanta (404) 765-4155
- North Fulton Regional Health Center, 3155 Royal Drive, Alpharetta, (404) 332-1876
Parents are encouraged to bring the following documents with them to the health center:
Copy of Child’s Immunization (vaccine shots) record
- Proof of Fulton County residency
- Medicaid and/or insurance cards
For more information about immunizations, visit www.fultoncountygahealth.org or call (404) 612-1211.