FULTON COUNTY, Ga. -- Help is available for unemployed workers who have been out of work for a long time because off layoffs or a need for new skills.
The Fulton County Office of Workforce Development provides employment search services. Additionally, job seekers who want to know more about obtaining that first opportunity for an interview or receiving information about making it past the first interview to the second interview can obtain the following services:
• Career advisement to help set career goals and education requirements
• Assistance with resume preparation
• Schedule participation in a job readiness prep workshop
• Learn appropriate ways to dress to file in-person applications or attend interviews and job fairs
• Obtain free training if the employment seeker meets eligibility criteria
Workforce Development services are available at the following locations: