MORNINGSIDE | 6-foot sinkhole blocking traffic | News
ATLANTA -- Road crews are working to repair a sinkhole in Atlanta's Morningside neighborhood.
The six-foot-wide hole formed Thursday at East Rock Springs and Sussex roads.
Neighbors complained that the sinkhole was blocking traffic in the area.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hunger Walk marks 30th anniversary Sunday
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds