Sublime Donuts named America's best bakery | News
ATLANTA -- A small Atlanta donut shop is getting national attention.
Bake Magazine just named Sublime Donuts America's best bakery. The trade publication based their decision on editorial staff picks and online votes.
Sublime's faithful fans don't flock to the shop for classic flavors.
"We just want to expand everyone's pallets" said the store's manager Chris Murray. "We want people to try new things."
So they offers donuts flavored like smores, red velvet cake, and orange creamcicles. The selection changes daily.
America, eat your heart out.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hunger Walk marks 30th anniversary Sunday
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds