Dove Awards return to Fox Theatre Thursday | News
ATLANTA -- Singer Jason Crabb took home the most Dove Awards last year at a show that celebrates Christian and gospel music.
Now, he'll look to do it again.
But this time, Crabb is up for two of the most prominent awards for male artists at the Doves Awards Thursday night. The 43rd annual show returns for a consecutive year at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta and will air on April 24 on GMC, formerly the Gospel Music Channel.
Crabb, who enters the show with eight nominations, received nods for artist and male vocalist of the year.
Last year, Crabb along with the group Point of Grace and Francesca Battistelli claimed three Doves apiece.
Music artists ranging from Yolanda Adams, Natalie Grant to Lecrae are expected to perform at the show.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music
- Falcons new stadium money approved by NFL owners