Information Session on Tenant Rights and Responsibilities | News
The Fulton County Housing and Human Services Department, Office of Housing and Community Development will host an information workshop on Thursday May 24, 2012, to educate tenants on their rights and responsibilities. The session is scheduled from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. at New Beginnings Senior Center, 66 Brooks Street in Fairburn, GA 30296.
The session will provide information on the following tenant issues:
- Understanding your lease
- Security deposits
- The importance of paying the rent on time
- How to report a repair need
- Grounds for eviction and the eviction process
All Fulton County meeting facilities meet ADA accessibility requirements. Citizens in need of reasonable accommodations and communication in an alternative format, please contact the Department of Housing and Human Services at (404) 613-7944. For relay-type services, dial 711.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music
- Falcons new stadium money approved by NFL owners