MARTA making some changes this weekend | News
ATLANTA -- MARTA will be modifying rail service throughout Atlanta over the weekend to accommodate scheduled track work.
Customers are advised to allow extra travel time when taking the train.
According to MARTA, Red Line trains will only operate between North Springs and Lindbergh, reducing the frequency that trains run to every 20 minutes.
Customers traveling from North Springs will need to transfer to a Gold Line train at Lindbergh Station in order to continue southbound.
Customers traveling northbound from the Airport will need to board a Gold Line train and transfer to a Red Line train at Lindbergh Station to continue to North Springs Station.
At Lakewood and Oakland City Stations, all trains will board on the southbound platform.
Green Line and Blue Line trains will operate on a normal 20 minute weekend schedule.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music
- Falcons new stadium money approved by NFL owners