Colony Square Midtown celebrates World Green Building Week | News
ATLANTA -- Colony Square Midtown was recently admitted into the World Green Building Council, and held a Green Scene Cocktail Party to celebrate World Green Building Week.
From September 18-20, Colony Square took place in an eco-event series, during which, Tishman Speyer, the property management company of Colony Square Midtown was recognized for its green initiatives.
The cocktail party was held in a pop up eco-lounge, at Colony Square's food court atrium, and featured sustainable products that are locally produced.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burns at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music