Neighbors in a huff about crumbling Huff Road | News
West Midtown is one of the fastest developing communities in Atlanta. But neighbors say the roads there are crumbling and out of date.
For years the area has been home to many industrial businesses and the heavy truck traffic has taken a toll. But with apartment complexes popping up left and right, residents say it's time for some new asphalt.
And now, 11Alive's Commuter Dude is on the case.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running