Ryan Cameron makes V-103 morning debut | News
ATLANTA -- There's a new voice in the morning over at V-103.
Former afternoon radio host Ryan Cameron officially moved into the morning chair Wednesday.
He replaced Frank Ski and Wanda Smith, who left the station last month.
RELATED | Frank Ski, Wanda Smith signing off V-103
Cameron previously hosted a morning show on HOT 107.9 for several years before moving to afternoons on V-103.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burns at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music