Our network

Midtown restaurant closed after fire scare | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Midtown restaurant closed after fire scare
News


ATLANTA – A popular Midtown Atlanta restaurant closed on Sunday after a pizza oven sparked a fire scare.

A passerby saw smoke coming from the Varuni Napoli pizzeria Sunday morning and called the fire department.

Crews got there and hit it with water. The only problem was there was no fire.

The pizza ovens were heating up, which caused the smoke.

The owner said he was thankful for the fast response by Atlanta fire crews.

The restaurant will remain closed until cleanup is complete.


News

Midtown Businesses