MIDTOWN: Backstage pass to 'Wicked' at the Fox Theatre | News
ATLANTA -- The Broadway show Wicked tells the untold story of the witches of Oz, beginning long before Dorothy descended.
And before the theatre-goers descended on the Fox, 11Alive was invited behind the Emerald Curtain for an exclusive look at this smash hit musical.
Wicked is on stage at Atlanta's Fox Theatre through October 9.
Performances are Tuesday through Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 6:30 p.m., with matinees Saturday at 2 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. Tickets start at $36.
While you can't defy gravity like the Wicked Witch, you might be able to defy high ticket prices.
A limited number of day-of-performance tickets are available at a discounted rate of $25. Each day, 2½ hours prior to show time, people who present themselves at the Fox Theatre box office will have their names placed in a lottery drum and then, 30 minutes later, names will be drawn for a limited number of orchestra seats at $25 each, cash only. This lottery is available only in-person at the box office, with a limit of two tickets per person.
Wicked runs for two hours and 45 minutes.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running