Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food Adds Five New Cocktails To Beverage Menu | Restaurants
Uncle Julio’s Fine Mexican Food has introduced five new tequila-centric cocktails to the restaurant’s drink menu. Two of these new beverages feature a lower calorie content that will help guests get ready for bikini season, while the other three offer new spins on classic favorites.
· Patron Skinny Margarita ($9.95) – Patron Silver tequila and freshly made skinny agave sour deliver a crisp and light margarita for under 120 calories
· Julio’s Skinny Guava-Rita ($8.50) – A light, fruity margarita featuring el Jimador 100% agave tequila, guava nectar and Uncle Julio’s own skinny agave sour for under 130 calories
· Patron Cosmo-Rita ($9.95) – Patron Silver stars in this tasty new combination of a cosmopolitan and a margarita made with Uncle Julio’s fresh lemon-lime sour and a splash of cranberry juice
· Mango Passion Rita ($8.95) – A tropical escape awaits in this signature blend of 1800 Reposado, peach Schnapps and Uncle Julio’s own freshly made mango-passion fruit blend
· Mexican Mojito ($8.50) – A Mexican style Mojito featuring Cuervo Gold, fresh limes and mint
Uncle Julio’s has two Atlanta-area locations. Buckhead: 1860 Peachtree Road, NW; 404-350-6767. Sandy Springs: 1140 Hammond Drive, NE, Building K, Suite 100; 678-736-8260. For more information, visit www.unclejulios.com.