Watershed on Peachtree now open for lunch | Restaurants
Watershed is now serving lunch at its new location in The Brookwood located at 1820 Peachtree Street. Chef Joe Truex serves a Southern-inspired farm-to-table menu perfect for a leisurely lunch on the patio or a quick break from the office. The new menu is offered Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 - 3 p.m.
Notable dishes include:
- Pork Belly Wraps with hot pepper slaw, cane syrup and Dijon mustard
- Poached Heart of Palm with country ham, egg salad and garlic aioli
- Fried Pimiento Cheese Sandwich with tomato basil soup
- Steak and Panzanella Salad with baby spinach, red wine vinegar and olive oil
- Crabby Shrimp Burger with slaw, lettuce, tomato, remoulade and fries
The restaurant will be open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday, Sunday Brunch and Wednesday’s Fried Chicken Night. Complimentary valet parking is available. Reservations are recommended but not required by calling 404-809-3561.
(Photo Courtesy of Letter B Creative)