Coca-Cola Freestyle coming to Five Guys | Restaurants
ATLANTA -- Five Guys has become the largest restaurant chain to sign up for the Coca-Cola Freestyle dispenser system.
The burger chain will begin installing two Coca-Cola Freestyle fountains in all company-owned restaurant locations across the country next month.
Five Guys has about 875 restaurants across the United States and Canada. It began testing Coke's Freestyle system in the Atlanta market, home to 24 of its restaurant locations, in 2010.
The touch screen-operated Freestyle lets consumers create their own personal and customized drinks, dispensing more than 100 sparkling and still beverage brands from one machine.
Firehouse Subs also recently adopted the Freestyle for its restaurants.
Top Midtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fire burning at 50-year-old Atlanta business
- GSU's top rookie Merrigan, First-Team SS Prain highlight All-CAA selections
- Formula: Graduation rate soars among Georgia high school students
- Braves, other MLB teams wearing camo uniforms for Memorial Day
- Exclusive Interview: Chrisette Michele opens up about her new look, new book and new music