RA Sushi Raised More than $6,600 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation | Restaurants
In support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant held a nationwide fundraiser for the National Breast Cancer Foundation® (NBCF). Throughout the month of October, RA Sushi raised more than $6,600 for the Foundation with the sale of the ONEHOPE Wine and Pink Roll combination. ONEHOPE also donated an additional $1,075 to NBCF from wine purchases made at RA Sushi locations. The combined contribution to the Foundation provides approximately 77 mammograms to women in need.
From October 1-31, all 25 RA Sushi locations across the United States, including the Atlanta restaurant in Midtown, donated 100 percent of the profits from the sale of the ONEHOPE Wine and Pink Roll combination to the Foundation. The special was $15 and included a glass of ONEHOPE California Chardonnay and the Pink Roll, which featured shrimp, kani kama crab mix and sriracha combined with lettuce, avocado and cucumber, wrapped in pink soy paper and served with a pink ribbon of strawberry sauce.
The NBCF’s mission is to save lives through early cancer detection and to provide mammograms to those in need. ONEHOPE is a California wine company that donates half of its profits to a variety of causes, including the fight against breast cancer. ONEHOPE Wine's award-winning portfolio is produced and bottled by Rob Mondavi Jr. in Napa, Calif.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running