Lottery serves up $108M Mega Millions jackpot | Shopping & Services
ATLANTA -- Mega Millions has swelled with the jackpot for tonight's drawing at an estimated $108 million to a single annuity winner.
It only takes $1 to play Mega Millions for a chance to win big. Players can multiply prizes with the Megaplier option for an additonal $1 per play.
RELATED | Ga. man wins lottery for second time
Mega Millions offers two jackpot payment options: a single payment cash option worth approximately $79 million, or $4.1 million a year for 26 years with the annuity option.
As with all other Georgia Lottery games, proceeds from Mega Millions will benefit education in the state.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hunger Walk marks 30th anniversary Sunday
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds