Photo Gallery | Atlanta Culinary Tours Presents Woodstock Wednesdays
- Freight Kitchen & Tap – An American Tavern located in the historic train depot.
- PURE Taqueria – The fresh, authentic taste of Mexico and killer cocktails.
- Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza & Grill – Imported, wood fired ovens from Tuscany, and fresh local ingredients.
- Cupcakelicious – Creating moments of happiness & fun for everyone.
- Wink the Signature Winktini, delectable desserts or the delicious nosh? We say try it all... and more to come!
You’ll walk away with a solid knowledge of Metro Atlanta’s neighborhoods, learn which eateries you’d like to return to, meet new people and sample enough good food and drink to more than fill your belly–all for about the price of a single meal.To buy tickets for tickets for the Woodstock tour any other tour please visit http://atlanta-culinary-tours.com/. You can also follow them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/atlantaculinarytours This post is courtesy of The Bluebird patch. Our mission is to help people develop a healthier, mindful and happier life. To keep to date with the latest events around Atlanta please follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/BluebirdPtchatl or visit us at http://www.thebluebirdpatch.com/